- This event has passed.
Commissioner Appointment – Action Needed
December 1, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An upcoming hearing is set for the appointment of Lori Weaver as DHHS Commissioner. Public commentary will be allowed; only the Executive Councilors may ask questions.
Please take a few minutes to send an email.
Email the members of the Executive Council
FIND YOUR DISTRICT HERE
District 1: Councilor Kenney
District 2: Councilor Warmington
District 3: Councilor Stevens
District 4: Councilor Gatsas
District 5: Councilor Wheeler
Let’s find out more about Lori Weaver’s intentions. Let’s provide the council with some important questions to ask (suggestions courtesy of RebuildNH):
1. Is there a time when lockdowns are necessary and what is that time?
2. Do you believe there are costs to lockdowns and if so what are they?
3. What is the role of public health?
4. Do you believe public health measures should be voluntary or should some be mandated and if so, can you give examples of measures that should be mandated?
5. Do you believe the DHHS Commissioner should retain the ability to add vaccines to the school immunization schedule through administrative rules?
6. Do you have plans to add the COVID-19 vaccine to the school immunization schedule?
7. Do you believe that all individuals should receive the COVID-19 vaccine or are there some people who should not receive it?
Attend the hearing December 1st 11AM
Executive Council Chamber
NH State House
107 N Main St, Concord
(public may comment; councillors may ask questions)