- This event has passed.
HARTFORD RALLY/HFNH ROADTRIP
April 27, 2021 @ 6:30 am - 8:00 pmFree
VAN DEPARTS KEENE (CONFIRMED & WITH MULTIPLE SEATS STILL AVAILABLE)
PLEASE RSVP BELOW
CAPITOL BUILDING 210 Capitol Ave. Hartford Connecticut 06106
Rally with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Del Bigtree, Mary Holland, Rev. Aaron Lewis, many more
We were able to stop repeal in New Jersey, let’s do it again in Connecticut!
Free Pizza & Drinks
USA Take Action: Come to Hartford, CT to stop repeal of vaccine exemption. The Connecticut Senate is voting on Tuesday, April 27 on repealing religious exemptions in Connecticut. Repeal already passed in the House. We need everybody to get to the Connecticut Capitol in Hartford on Tuesday, April 27!
9A: Line the Capitol sidewalk from the Capitol to the Legislative Office Building (LOB) with signs to greet senators as they arrive for the day.
- Parents Call the Shots
- Coercion is Not Conset
- Grandfathering is Segregation
- Educate. Don’t Discriminated.
- Exemptions Aren’t the Problem
GET LOUD: NOON We need to get loud! Rise Up! BE BRAVE! Get your voices heard! They need to be able to hear us on the Senate floor while they debate the bill. We could hear the small group during the House vote, imagine how loud thousands will be!
DAY OF TIPS :
Bring friends and family
Bring noise makers, bull horns and ear protection for the kiddos.
Wear comfortable shoes! There will be a lot of walking and standing.
It might be warm and then cold outside, so we suggest dressing in layers.
Pack a bag of essentials including water, snacks and extra layers.
Bring activities for your children.
Bring a portable charger for your phone.
Take your trash with you if you cannot find a garbage can.
There will be news coverage: Media will be wearing a press badge around their neck, carrying a video camera, regular camera and/or a notepad and pen. If you are interviewed by the media, stick to brief, factual statements that cannot be edited, or find a versed advocate to speak to them. Whenever possible, have someone you know record the interview too.
PARKING TIPS :
It’s helpful to plan your parking ahead of time and have a back-up option. It is common to have to drive around the city to find parking, especially if you’re looking for the closest on-street parking.
- Find and reserve your parking space using Spot Hero
- Consider using a ride share into Hartford.
- Street parking – Don’t forget to pay the meter
- Capitol Avenue, Trinity Street, Elm Street, Trumbull Street
Parking Lots (Paid)
- Train Station, One Union Place, Hartford – 9 minute walk
- Jewell Street Artspace Hartford – 70 spaces, 9 minute walk
- West Street Lot – 155 spaces, 11 minute walk
- Hilton Lot – 292 spaces, 12 minute walk
- Goodwin Square Garage – 319 spaces, 12 minute walk
- Spruce Street Lot – 210 spaces, 13 minute walk
Parking Garages outside of the city:
- Crossroads Plaza and Blue Back Square, West Hartford