- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
The Meta-analysis also shows positive results for treatments such as Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Fluvoxamine, etc. especially for early treatment. Please do your own research into all medical treatments suggested and take them at your own risk.
Dr. David Wolfe along with other doctors recommend the following Covid-19 Treatment Protocol:
- Zinc (30-80 mg per day depending on immunological pressure)
- Vitamin D3*
- Lypo-spheric Vitamin C (30 ml, twice daily)*
- Quercetin (500-1000 mg, twice daily)
- Pine needle tea for shikimic acid orshikimate (from green edible pine needles). There are toxic pine needles, be careful! When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too! Shikimate, shikimic acid and its derivatives possess cancer fighting, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant, and antithrombotic properties.
- Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: these are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid (which is known to neutralize the spike protein)
- C60 (1-3 droppers full per day): one of the issues we are seeing with those who have been injected is disturbances in their energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. C60 is a rich-source of electrons and acts like a fire extinguisher to inflammation and simultaneously (because it bio-distributes throughout the body) drives a normalization of electron flow throughout the body. In this category, we offer two products,the traditional C60 product* is made by yours truly and the C60 SuperConcentrate* is made by a carbon scientist friend of mine and contains a higher the concentration of electrons.
- Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): charcoal is the pre-eminent detoxifier and when taken on an empty stomach works its way down into the intestines and activates a blood purification process known as “interstitial dialysis”. Our Kohlbitr* product is the premier activated coconut charcoal in the world and we also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal.*
- Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
- Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)
- Wheatgrass and wheatgrass juice (blades are high in shikimate)
- Super herbs to help disable spike protein:
- Schizandra Berry* (high in shikimate)
- Triphala formulations: In Sanskrit, the word Triphala means “three fruits”: a combination of Indian gooseberry (emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula), and bellericmyrobalan (Terminalia belerica). The terminalia fruits are rich in shikimate.
- St. John’s Wort (shikimate is found throughout the entire plant and in the flowers)
- Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate)
- Feverfew (leaves and flowers are richin shikimate)
- Gingko Biloba Leaf (rich in shikimate)
- Giant Hyssop or Horsemint (Agastacheurtifolia) (rich in shikimate)
- Liquid Ambar (Sweet Gum tree) A tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.
- Zeolite – advanced, hydrolyzeed, nano (Coseva, ResultsRNA,